/// /// How do I bring a guest to Xsport

Main menu

Pages

How do I bring a guest to Xsport

 How do I bring a guest to Xsport fitness, FAQ about XSPORT fitness SPA & TANNING and how to deal with it and solve it in XSPORT fitness SPA & TANNING.


How do I bring a guest to Xsport


What if I need to cancel my appointment?

To avoid cancellation fees, appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. You will be responsible for the cost of the service for cancellation on the same day or for a missed appointment without cancellation. To cancel or change your appointment, please contact XSport fitness Spa directly.


How about tipping for services?

Tipping is at the discretion of our guests. We accept tips on all major credit cards. Additionally, you can also use your credit card on file for your gym membership, as long as your key tag is on file when you checkout.


How do I bring a guest to Xsport


Can I take my children to the salon or spa?

The salon and spa have a great atmosphere. We cannot accept appointments for children under 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Children under the age of 18 are only allowed into the spa if they are receiving services, and require a signed waiver and/or accompanied by a parent or adult guardian to access the services.


Can I request a massage therapist?

You can ask for a therapist by name or by specialty, or even ask for a male or female massage therapist. Our massage therapists are highly trained to be sensitive to your comfort and humility at all times.


How do I bring a guest to Xsport




How do I bring a guest to Xsport fitness, We may have finished in this article some questions and answers about XSPORT fitness SPA & TANNING, and you can also follow us in the following articles on Planet fitness near me.

Comments