/// /// How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me Membership Cost

Main menu

Pages

How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me Membership Cost

How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me  Membership Cost, Planet Fitness near me membership programs are clear and universal in all locations. They offer two different plans.


How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me  Membership Cost


classic

The Classic plan is $10 per month, plus taxes and fees.

Planet Fitness near me often offers year-round specials where you can sign up for a classic program for a $1 subscription fee. There is an annual fee of $39, but you are not limited to a contract for a certain period of time.


With the Classic package, you get:

A fitness near me training program is a program that allows you to work with a trainer who develops a custom routine for you. You can also sign up for small group sessions or take quick 30-minute training classes.


PF . black card

Black Card membership is $22.99 per month, plus taxes and fees. There is no registration fee, but you are limited to a 12-month contract. You will have to pay $39 in annual fees as well.


How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me  Membership Cost


With a Black Card membership, you get:


  • Unlimited access to the home club
  • Free fitness near me training
  • free wifi
  • Use in any Planet Fitness near me around the world
  • Bring a guest at any time
  • Use of hydromassage
  • tanning use
  • Using all-body enhancements (Planet Fitness's red light therapy booth, which I'll talk about in more detail later)
  • Use of massage chairs
  • 50% off drinks
  • 20% off on Reebok.com.

Day Pass

Planet Fitness near me offers free daily tickets to anyone interested in joining, but not all sites accept them.

If you can, try to get a day pass from their website. Tried calling two places near me prior to my visit and none of the staff who answered the phone were very helpful. They were excited and wanted me to sign up for membership right away.

Planet Fitness near me Alternatives

Despite its claims to be a gym for everyone, Planet Fitness near me is not a gym for everyone. Here are three alternatives you might want to consider instead.



How Much Does A Planet Fitness near me  Membership Cost



How Much Does A planet fitness near me  Membership Cost, Looking for some additional tips or inspiration to help you achieve your fitness near me goals? As a member of PF you can take advantage of our free fitness training or find your motivation by reading real member experiences

Comments